Experimental Demon in TV

Naku ist krig

Jan 16, 2002
I am sure that (almost) all of you watch TV.. but what do you watch from it is a another thing.. I am sure that all enjoys movies so we can leave that subject and stick with documents and tv-series.

1.Couple of your favourite tv-series?

2.Most memorable tv-documents that you have seen?

3.How many hours do you watch tv per day?

This is a different kind of thread, though I don´t if has been done already dozen times..

I rarely watch tv anymore.. I used to when I was a kid, but now all I check are the sports channels for highlights, and I'll watch the occasional game. The only time really I watch tv is late night or early morning, so I haven't really gotten into a tv series in a long time

RealHazard> Kommissarie Winter would be that swedish series recorded here in Gothenburg, right? Hm, reading a book in that series now...

1. ER, X-Flies (yes i wrote flies, now gimme a break..), Charmed, Relichunter in the past... now whatever is on at weekend noons in general... action series mostly anyway.

2. Hm, one about sifakas, very interesting animals even tho a bit weird..

3. Depends, bout an hour a day now i'm on vacation, but i can go months without even getting near it..

1. The Simpsons, The A-Team, Addams Family, 60 Minutes
2. There was a PBS series called "The Machine that Changed the World" it's about computers. The 5 part documentary was made in the early 90's.
3. I spend less than 1 hour watching TV per day.

1. i rarely watch tv. if i do, it's news,the "harald schmidt show" (late night comedy), or documents.

2. i think something about pig transport and slaughter

3. < 1 hour

1. The Simpsons, Six Feet Under. That would be all.

2. The making of British Steel. The one on The Number of the Beast was good as well.

3. Half an hour or not at all, depending on if I catch the daily Simpsons episode or not.

Reactions: Arch