Expert village drum lesson

i propose a motion to submit a petition to Expert Village, urging them to change their name to Ass-Clown Village.

HERE! HERE! i second that motion!

yes, that's right... i seconded my own motion. big whoop, wannafightabowdit??

hey, i did learn how to hold committees on Expert Village... so BOOM!

i propose a motion to submit a petition to Expert Village, urging them to change their name to Ass-Clown Village.

HERE! HERE! i second that motion!

yes, that's right... i seconded my own motion. big whoop, wannafightabowdit??

hey, i did learn how to hold committees on Expert Village... so BOOM!

hahahahahahahahaha. Maybe it's cus I'm drunk but that fucking slayed me :lol:

Joe

no.......fucking....way.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAa;ksdjf;aj

ah shoe bee doo bee babada

Well Expert Village is not totally hopeless...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TisMsYavFUY&feature=channel[/ame]

Expert: Ryan Larson
Bio: Ryan Larson is a young jazz composer whose teaching technique focuses on the basics of music theory in all twelve keys.

COMPARE

Expert: Ray King
Bio: About 10 years ago, Ray King began "bucket & random object drumming" in Times Square with some friends. Now he can be seen playing regularly in New York City.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Haha I had to click on the video to check that it was actually Expert Village. I mean I've always seen it as a shit channel but...why would you let something that horrible slip and not do another take?

EDIT: I cannot believe it..."Professional", "Melodies" and "All twelve keys" tell me something.

All twelve keys? WHAT? There are twelve notes in an octave. Yes. But then there is Major, Minor...Aeolian mode, Mixolydian, Frigian, Dorian...

I had to see another one. The guy has no sense of timing at all.

Says he is an expert Jazz drummer. :loco:

Last edited by a moderator: