EXTRA! EXTRA! OSA MENTIONED IN "ONCE UPON A NIGHTWISH"!

*makes milking motion* eeheeeeeeee!

I do remember that on that page made with the NB theory & pic, it was called "The OSA's Official Theory" or something, which does sound like we were all on board promoting it... I dont know who chose that wording but it is prolly why people took it wrong. Also as I've mentioned to many people before this is why we need to be wary of how we title our threads... not an explosive and sensational "NICOLE BOGNER IS THE NEW NW SINGER" but "THEORY: Nicole Bogner filling singer slot?" etc. Let's not all go National Enquirer here :p

You make a good point Tel...being wary about how we title our threads and all. :)

Well, we could go OSA Enquirer and publish outlandish stories about how milk ACTUALLY came from Marco's beard! ROFLMAO!

*makes milking motion* eeheeeeeeee!

I do remember that on that page made with the NB theory & pic, it was called "The OSA's Official Theory" or something, which does sound like we were all on board promoting it... I dont know who chose that wording but it is prolly why people took it wrong. Also as I've mentioned to many people before this is why we need to be wary of how we title our threads... not an explosive and sensational "NICOLE BOGNER IS THE NEW NW SINGER" but "THEORY: Nicole Bogner filling singer slot?" etc. Let's not all go National Enquirer here :p

I could tell you exactly who did what regarding all of this, but it's in the past. Naming names is hardly important, or the kind of thing that i ever care to do. Especially when a lot of what we are discussing involves at least one person who is currently not active within the OSA.

As for the rest, i agree. We just need to phrase things more carefully. For example, if i were to say that certain panties did indeed make their way into the possession of certain talented musicians, you'll notice that because i am vague enough to not name whose panties they were, or which musicians might currently be fondly fondling them (or worse!), baseless rumors can start flying wildly. This can lead them to eventually make their way to the inquirer. Now if i were to post a picture of a bottle of milk next to such an article, it might be even more suggestive, and lead people to certain conclusions that of course have no basis in publicly revealed fact.. and we wouldn't want to do that! :p

I could tell you exactly who did what regarding all of this, but it's in the past. Naming names is hardly important, or the kind of thing that i ever care to do. Especially when a lot of what we are discussing involves at least one person who is currently not active within the OSA.
It was Cloud wasn't it! I bet he's still a huge NW fan and is lurking on the forum at this very instant :saint: