Extreme Death metal

It sounds super raw, but it totally fits! Damn!

I love how realistic the drums sound, very nice programming.

The song itself rules, too! Is this just a recorded project, or your own band?

I second DSS3's statements. Diggin' the solo too. Looks like your EP/LP is coming around nicely. :headbang:

I second DSS3's statements. Diggin' the solo too. Looks like your EP/LP is coming around nicely. :headbang:

Thanks. Yeah....I was just in the mood to do this song, I don't know when I'll get around to doing another one. I've got about 3 or 4 other songs laying around that are about 30% of what they need to be. I need to just finish them so that I can call at least one project completed....

You know about the other stuff I'm doing and that is alot of fun but it's pretty slow going. It takes me like 5 hours to come up with 30 seconds of music.....lol. I may end up finishing a Black Prophecy record after all. :headbang:

You know about the other stuff I'm doing and that is alot of fun but it's pretty slow going. It takes me like 5 hours to come up with 30 seconds of music.....lol. /QUOTE]

I totally understand there. It takes me forever to settle on any riffs, or ideas with out tearing it apart. Also, I think I'll hit you up for vocals if the one fellow who's supposed to do them isnt' available. I totally suck a doing vocals in general.

You know about the other stuff I'm doing and that is alot of fun but it's pretty slow going. It takes me like 5 hours to come up with 30 seconds of music.....lol. /QUOTE]

I totally understand there. It takes me forever to settle on any riffs, or ideas with out tearing it apart. Also, I think I'll hit you up for vocals if the one fellow who's supposed to do them isnt' available. I totally suck a doing vocals in general.

I like to do vocals, but I never really spend much time with it...I just spit them out and that's that. I don't really care much for my vocals now but I think if I actually spent some time developing a solid style it would serve me well.
But still, I'd be down for helping you out with vocals, just say the word.