Extreme Death Metal (with vocals)

STINNETT

Bad / Nationwide
Dec 12, 2005
USA
www.stinnettguitars.com
I posted a rough version of this song before, and I said I would come back with it when it had vocals....so here it is.
I also revamped the song a little and added a couple parts...re-recorded the guitars but I still I don't know if it's the right tone for this stuff.

What do you guys think?

www.themetallab.com/files/VIRUS.mp3

EDIT: I fixed the link, it was bogus!

sounds nice man very nice,
i think you would get away with a little more bottom end on the guitars
im a little unsure about the kick at high speeds it needs a bit more variation.

good stuff though.

i think the bass can be less "boomy" and with more attack and a crunch sound also a hair lower. the guitars sound a kind thin and high, the lead doesnt sound clear and has no definition, though. I really didnt like the snare roll part at 44sec. the overall song and sound is good, i liked it!!!

regarding vocals, i liked alot of the backing vocal before that snare roll.... good vocals through out the song, remind me alot of old school death metal! nice! :headbang:

My criticism reflects my taste though and if that's the sound u like, you got it!

I dig it. Although some of those snare rolls do sound a bit unvaried. That aside, I dig the vibe and sound. If you ever need some tone variation, I can bring down my Mesa cab and see how that does with the tones. Again, can't wait to hear more good stuff. :headbang: