Extreme Metal(rasicm and stu)

What about racism in metal?

• I hate you my pals and i'd kill your jew parents!LONG LIVE RACISM

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I don't give a flying fuck. Music is music, don't care what they say

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • I dont listen this kind of extreme metal.(im a powermetal faggot hehe)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I'm totally against racism! I want peace.. in fact i dont even listen to metal

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I don't know what you talk about. Im 12 year old. slipknot rule

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Welly

Necro-Inverted Bassplayer
Mar 28, 2003
Quebec, Canada
Visit site
What do you think or this kind of metal. You know the racist black metal band..do you think it's okay? i mean i listen myself to bathory and burzum and lot of bm band.. but i'm totally against this racist shit...
(althought i think the metalhead against racism site is a real joke)

Do you feel confortable with knowing some of your fav band are racist(bastard)?

EDIT:and don't mind the stupidities i wrot ein the poll. refer to the first sentence to answer. im joking about the powermetal and slipknot thing don't take it too serious..

the option mean this if youa re confused:

i love rasicm
i dont care
dont listen to racism musik.
totally against racism
i dont know what's racism metal

music is music

just like winning is winning

I dont have to agree with it.... but that doesnt mean its not good music.

I dont give a shit about lyrics, I dont like Burzum not because of racism but because it's music sucks

i just care about a band's oppinnion enough to interfere in me liking the music when i totally disagree with the band's attitude (you know, if they like say to the press and shamelessly say what their oppinnions are)...

To make things simpler:
If i don't like the people in the band enough to crush their skulls with my bare hands and feet, i don't care much.
Since i don't give a shit about true BM, i can't comment on it, just that i'd indeed use a baseball bat to crack some of their skulls open :D

But if it was COB or anything like that, i really don't know what i would do... i mean, i don't care for the "fuck jesus, satan rules" thing on symphonical black bands cause i know it's just a joke... but racism is a too serious matter to me, when its for real...

The goal of original black metal ideology was to shock people and be totally against prevailing moral standards. Nazism is only an overgrowth of this, as satanism inspires no dread any longer. It's only a positive thing in my eyes, at least the scene only attracts people who are serious about the music.