Extreme Metal(rasicm and stu)

What about racism in metal?

• I hate you my pals and i'd kill your jew parents!LONG LIVE RACISM

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I don't give a flying fuck. Music is music, don't care what they say

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • I dont listen this kind of extreme metal.(im a powermetal faggot hehe)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I'm totally against racism! I want peace.. in fact i dont even listen to metal

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I don't know what you talk about. Im 12 year old. slipknot rule

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
If bands chose to sing about racism thats their choice. Even if I do not agree with it, doesnt mean I would not listen to the music if I like it. I dont listen to music becasue I like the message the lyrics represent, thats just a bonus if it is something I relate to.

It IS rather frustrating, what you say about 12 year old Slipknot fans- I'm 13, and everyone at my school wears Linkin Park shirts and Slipknot and Limp Bizkit shirts... it's... not ... even ... metal .... really...

well, sort of . but whatever.

I don't know what you talk about. Im 12 year old. slipknot rule
:lol:

Don't give a flying shit:) HAIL METAL! and not racism...
"There's 2 things I hate in the world:
-racism
-my pals"

-dunno who said....:)

i am joking with the slipknot thing.. i know c-taylor listen to 'em.. your choice, i don't care, it's a matter of taste. i just noticedthat a HUGE amount of no-name young people ,listen to this musik..

if you, 13-years-old-new-poster is 13 and lsitening to cob than HAIL! i starte dlsitening to 'em when i was 13 too.. nobody loves this musik i was alone with my musik stuff back then :D

i am joking with the slipknot thing.. i know c-taylor listen to 'em.. your choice, i don't care, it's a matter of taste. i just noticedthat a HUGE amount of no-name young people ,listen to this musik..
I knew you where jokin with it :p :lol:

you should all be ashamed!

here's something to all of you for those racist comments!
a145.gif