Exumer reunion!!

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
I posted this on the Bloodbrawl site already, but I'll post here too :D

For those who don't already know, German thrashers Exumer have officially reunited - and not for a one-off show like their Wacken 2001 appearance either. Plans include reissues of their previous two releases (1986s 'Possessed by Fire' and 1987s 'Rising from the Sea'), a substantial tour and an all-new Exumer album!:OMG:

For those who don't know of Exumer, have shame upon yourselves... but I don't blame you. They never really achieved more than a cult status in most places, but they did a Brazillian tour with Sepultura back in the day and a tour with Motorhead and Onslaught beforehand as well. Insanely good thrash, so to have such an immensely good band back on the scene is a blessing.

Sadly their MySpace has suffered from 0% promotion so I thought I'd give Mem and the lads a hand - add 'em and promote their asses at www.myspace.com/exumerwakingthefire

Bathe yourselves in a vat of thrashing goodness :lol: And hunt down Possessed by Fire as soon as you can! For those who're fans of the band, what do you make of this? Excited? You bloody well should be!!

Ofcourse we are! Really want to check 'em out at Keep It True (incredibly nice line-up) but I don't think I can reach Germany :/