Eyefear

Danny is definitely one of the best singers i have ever heard and i'm really looking forward to the new album.

Haha yeah, see what happens when you leave the LORD forum :p
I've got a gig on the same Saturday that they're playing in Melbourne, so I'm going up to Sydney on the Friday, going to the gig, then catching a plane back to Melbourne on Saturday in time for my gig. Should be some hectic fun.

+1. It is better now. Even LT has started posting again.

If you're gonig to Evergrey we should catch up for a beer or two. I'm pretty sure me and my mate will be donig some touristy stuff during the day, but as the gig gets closer we might head off to a bar and get a head start.

The Madison is right next door and schooners of beers are around $4.60. Can't remember the prices at the pub across the road.

Across the road from the Madison is a tunnel that goes under all the train tracks and when you get to the other side there's a really good bar under the Mercure motel which has $3 schooners between 5pm-7pm. Best part about that pub is that they are all premium beers on tap such as Heineken, Becks, etc.

Hahaha...I was actually thinking about that when I wrote that.

We have middies and schooners. A middie (285mL) is one standard drink if you're having full strength beer. A schooner is around 50% larger and is 425mL which is what pretty much everyone orders when getting a beer.

So basically, make sure you order schooners when you're up here to have a good night! :p

So basically, make sure you order schooners when you're up here to have a good night! :p

Just ask for a beer. Unless you specify, you get a schooner. And Suedehead is right, a "pint" is 568ml, unless you're a yank, then it's 473ml which is, as he's pointed out, still a mouthful more than the VIC/SA "pint". It's good to see that "pints" are fairly easy to get down Mexico way now, though. When I was there in '99, I had to drink pots all the time because I couldn't get anything bigger.

Haha, "Mexico". If my sister hadn't told me about that after getting back from holiday I would have NFC what that meant.
On an alcohol related note, I mainly drink bourbon and coke haha, so i guess all the clarification was sort of pointless, though, I did ask.