Eyes of a Traitor Studio Diary

Awesome band, the first song on that video 'Echoes' is a great song. My old band supported them when they played Poole. Ed Sokolowski, the producer, is an awesome guy too. Check his work out at http://www.myspace.com/easstudios, he recorded my friend's band called Sufforance and did a fantastic job, and was more than happy to answer my irritating questions about the session. :)

Awesome band, the first song on that video 'Echoes' is a great song. My old band supported them when they played Poole. Ed Sokolowski, the producer, is an awesome guy too. Check his work out at http://www.myspace.com/easstudios, he recorded my friend's band called Sufforance and did a fantastic job, and was more than happy to answer my irritating questions about the session. :)

Speak to MachinatEd about him, I think he might know him. :p

Please continue to keep us posted Ed.

I'm currently tracking these guys first album at my place - they have just uploaded the first video from the recording. Checked out The Eyes Of A Traitor's myspace page for the video at the top.

Haha as you may guess from the video this was about 9 hours into the day, just tracking guitars so sorry I'm not so active haha. Ill be making up for it when I get behind the camera!

Ed, following on from our conversation last night, I think you should change your avatar on here, it gives people the wrong impression :p

Cheers for the words guys, I'm sure there will plenty more to come. These sessions right now is basically getting in whatever we can do before the main tracking dates begin, so luckily right now things aren't to hectic. Got a couple more days with them this week.

And about the avatar - It is to remind me of what used to be haha

is it good to tracking guitars with metronome click loud from speakers, not on headphones? In past time i record guitars like that, and later when i quantized tracks i was heard that click on guitar tracks, because pickup record it... i hope you know guys what i mean, my language is bad :)

is it good to tracking guitars with metronome click loud from speakers, not on headphones? In past time i record guitars like that, and later when i quantized tracks i was heard that click on guitar tracks, because pickup record it... i hope you know guys what i mean, my language is bad :)

Hah, I reamped guitars for a band and I could hear the click, and pieces of the music that was recorded through the guitar pickups. ;)