Eyes of the Oracle on Ebay

How funny is it that we have to scramble for a copy of this cd.. :lol:

Dave, drop the DreamDisc guys a line, I bet they'd get one to ya for cheap if they have any more..you'd have a lot more pull with em than I would.."Lady of wha? Uh, that's nice.." :lol:

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
How funny is it that we have to scramble for a copy of this cd.. :lol:

Dave, drop the DreamDisc guys a line, I bet they'd get one to ya for cheap if they have any more..you'd have a lot more pull with em than I would.."Lady of wha? Uh, that's nice.." :lol:

Done…I just got off the phone with the guys at Dream Disc, and I got my copy mailed out today. ;) They also mentioned that they have 2 more left I believe…This CD is one of the hardest discs to get a hold of seeing that it is no longer in print. They may be one of the ONLY vendors to still have it. I believe they said they were lucky to run across a European distributor who still had copies, and they ordered the remaining batch a few weeks ago, and since they have received them, they have been selling quickly...so anyone else that does not have "Eyes of the Oracle" and wants a copy… get in touch with them soon.

www.dreamdisc.com

:cool:
~D

Originally posted by Dave - Power of Omens
I don't even remember what an actual copy looks like.... :lol:

~D

:lol:

I have my actual copy, but it got a huge gouge in it when I worked at that factory in MI way back when..hence the cdr of the good copy which I ended up giving to someone else..hehe! It'll be nice to have a real one that's good for more than just looking at! ;)

If you guys need another copy, I'll sell you my highly prized copy I purchased.

However, since it is in high demand, and VERY difficult to locate, I would be forced to sell it at closer to "market value".

I'd entertain offers above $363.81.

As always, shipping would be free.

Great deal, jump on while you can!

Chris H