EZdrummer sample question!

Arcay

Dec 19, 2006
Santiago de Compostela
Hello!! Anyone know how can I use the andy sneap samples (in wav) with the EZdrummer of toontrack. It is possible? If I can´t use it can I use qith the DFH Superor?

Thanks in advance and best regards

+1 for aptrigga. Bought it a couple of weeks ago and gotta say it's performed a lot better than Drumagog for me. Especially since I'm based on a PowerBook, not a tower, the added bonus that it's more resource efficient is just icing on the cake for me.

Only being able to use 9 samples per instance...wow, that's not enough for some people? Blend the original snare in and 4 is plenty. Before I could only run Drumagog on the kick and snare...I can run an instance of aptrigga on the kick, snare, and all 5 toms of a kit with the same sample sets and no problems. The triggering is tighter too, better response, IMO, and works just as well as Drumagog. Only thing I miss about Drumagog is the GOG files, although you can save "patches" with aptrigga that recall with no problems (for me so far).

~e.a

Sorry to go kind of OT here, but has anyone got Andy's samples pre edited that I can use in APTrigga? I have the gog's, but obviously they're no use in APTrigga. Or should I just edit the wav's myself? :lol: