F*CK MTV, LAUNCH has the "I'Voyager" video up now!!!!!

:yell:
I am one of those with a Mac running OSX -
if anyone should happen to have the video as a file
on their computer, actually, any of the Nevermore videos
would be nice, please message me....
It would be most appreciated!

ok i didnt understand the ending... and yeah, pleasures of the flesh i understand, but pleasures of the mind?

and yeah, why the fuck does Jim have his hair back?????????????????????

BleedingNeonBlack said:
ok i didnt understand the ending... and yeah, pleasures of the flesh i understand, but pleasures of the mind?

and yeah, why the fuck does Jim have his hair back?????????????????????

he opens the curtains and sunlight destroys him.

i think jim was having a bad hair day and decided to wear his hair back.

Thanks Steph, it rocks that your work lets you put up your favorite stuff on the servers like that.

Jim: OoooOooOoOOooooohhhh Loooorrdddy loorrddy loooooooOOooOoOOooorrrddd
Steve: Get me a beer or something, please...
Warrel: Jim, what the fuck are you doing?
rollin.gif
rollin.gif
rollin.gif

I think I've heard that conversation before.

I think it's because he didn't want people to see how much make-up he was wearing.
Heh, I'm surprised Jim didn't do that, bad hair day or not. I've heard them talk about how gay they think metal guys in makeup is.

Dead_Lioness said:
I love that Mullet-Time hoodie Warrel is wearing :lol:

That video is great! too bad its not possible to d/l it and save it
i downloaded from emule!!!! i also have: nevermore live in italy plus interview and nevermore the sound of silence live at the NJ hardcore metal fest 2003:hotjump:

steve=perpetual head banging
and how hard was warrel trying not to go "oh yeah" when the vampire chicks were on him lol
thanks steph

hey James here's a good story about the shoot. During the scene where the girls come walking out and surround me, one of them got pissed off at me and said "look I'm here to do a fucking job! quit hitting on me!" So for the next take when they started to walk out I said "you girls are in trouble "cause I just farted" Well she didn't think it was very funny and started yelling at the director that she couldn't work with me, while the whole crew laughed their asses off. Anyway I was scolded and told no more jokes. Next scene where I have to go down and bite her neck, I Really did bite her with the teeth in, during two takes. After that scene she was done and as she was leaving the set she said snottily to me " thanks for biting me twice" and my reply was " hey, I'm here to do a job, sorry, I guess I was in character".......

why? :(

metalized said that it can be done nicely... even for Mcty. though I know shit about these things, so thank me for the explanation and help. :)

Sentient6 said:
hey James here's a good story about the shoot. During the scene where the girls come walking out and surround me, one of them got pissed off at me and said "look I'm here to do a fucking job! quit hitting on me!" So for the next take when they started to walk out I said "you girls are in trouble "cause I just farted" Well she didn't think it was very funny and started yelling at the director that she couldn't work with me, while the whole crew laughed their asses off. Anyway I was scolded and told no more jokes. Next scene where I have to go down and bite her neck, I Really did bite her with the teeth in, during two takes. After that scene she was done and as she was leaving the set she said snottily to me " thanks for biting me twice" and my reply was " hey, I'm here to do a job, sorry, I guess I was in character".......

WHAHAHAHAHAHA \M/ GO WARREL!!!

Sentient6 said:

She sounds like a bitch, you should of broken the wine bottle over her head and THEN farted. :headbang:

Sentient6 said:
Just goes to show not everyone can appreciate your sense of humor. I was there, and she was FUCKING pissed. I guess she didn't realize she was half naked in a metal video?? Lighten up a little. ahhaha. I laughed twice.... once at WD's joke, once when the director scolded wd. ahahahah