F*CK MTV, LAUNCH has the "I'Voyager" video up now!!!!!

haha should have licked her neck or something that would have really pissed her off
i would have said give her a hicky but there could be legal punishments involved on that one lol

MetalSteph said:
Just goes to show not everyone can appreciate your sense of humor. I was there, and she was FUCKING pissed. I guess she didn't realize she was half naked in a metal video?? Lighten up a little. ahhaha. I laughed twice.... once at WD's joke, once when the director scolded wd. ahahahah

:yell: Damnit, I wanna hang with warrel. damnittttttttt

hey James here's a good story about the shoot. During the scene where the girls come walking out and surround me, one of them got pissed off at me and said "look I'm here to do a fucking job! quit hitting on me!" So for the next take when they started to walk out I said "you girls are in trouble "cause I just farted" Well she didn't think it was very funny and started yelling at the director that she couldn't work with me, while the whole crew laughed their asses off. Anyway I was scolded and told no more jokes. Next scene where I have to go down and bite her neck, I Really did bite her with the teeth in, during two takes. After that scene she was done and as she was leaving the set she said snottily to me " thanks for biting me twice" and my reply was " hey, I'm here to do a job, sorry, I guess I was in character".......
awwww!! i would have laughed my freakin ass off! i mean come on! fart jokes are funny no matter what!!!

Just goes to show not everyone can appreciate your sense of humor. I was there, and she was FUCKING pissed. I guess she didn't realize she was half naked in a metal video?? Lighten up a little. ahhaha. I laughed twice.... once at WD's joke, once when the director scolded wd. ahahahah
LOL!!!! snotty little "actress" brats...

Sentient6 said:
hey James here's a good story about the shoot. During the scene where the girls come walking out and surround me, one of them got pissed off at me and said "look I'm here to do a fucking job! quit hitting on me!" So for the next take when they started to walk out I said "you girls are in trouble "cause I just farted" Well she didn't think it was very funny and started yelling at the director that she couldn't work with me, while the whole crew laughed their asses off. Anyway I was scolded and told no more jokes. Next scene where I have to go down and bite her neck, I Really did bite her with the teeth in, during two takes. After that scene she was done and as she was leaving the set she said snottily to me " thanks for biting me twice" and my reply was " hey, I'm here to do a job, sorry, I guess I was in character".......
hahaah i make a career of pissing off girls like that at my school

Tee said:
suuure! (I mean, what could be more funny than assgas? :( :lol: )

What's funnier than ASSGAS? You saying "suck ups"

WHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

@others: suck ups,

^yeah, get your lips off of Warrels Ass. He might need to take a dump, and some of you are in the way! you might get hit by friendly "fire." I'm just looking out for you all. Really.

"I am no suck-up, but speak up and fuck up!" :Spin:

ambivalence with a smile.... eh..... and gases...... :erk:

@Marksveld: interesting concise interpretation. :)