F&$#ing search Function!!

Mar 21, 2007
NH, USA
www.myspace.com
I've been on this site long enough to know that if you have a question you better search for the answer first... there are just too many posts for your question to be unique, and there's a wealth of info archived in this forum...

BUT!! The search function on this Forum is infuriating... No matter what I type it tells me I didn't meet the minimum word count.

All I want is v.1 Pod Pro settings... and I know for a FACT that they're listed somewhere.

Can somebody unravel the mystery of the search function for a relative noob?

Kind of defeats the purpose of a search engine if you can't search for words that are smaller than 4, or 5 characters.. but that's why Google is 1# search engine out there right now...

I typed this into google...

site:Ultimatemetal.com pod pro settings

...and I got everything I was looking for.

I did use the search function... I typed in "Line6 pod pro"

and got...

The search term you specified (pod) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.

If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific.

I also tried a myriad of other words/combinations of words.

I did use the search function... I typed in "Line6 pod pro"

and got...

The search term you specified (pod) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.

If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific.

I also tried a myriad of other words/combinations of words.

I was joking, if you checked the link i gave you, you would have gotten that joke. :p

But yeah, i agree that the search function is worthless.

I just read the top of the link now...

"How do I use the Search function? The search function in Ultimate Metal is not very effective as short terms are not allowed. So before asking something (that has more than likely been asked 15 times before), please go to Google"

it helps to start at the top :loco: