Fabulous

Dec 17, 2002
Visit site
hey !
I discovered Lunaris a couple of weeks ago, and now I just can't seem to get enough. I'm a big fan of technical music ( Atheist, Spastic Ink, Spiral Architect and many many others ) and I checked Øyvind Hægeland's other bands ( Manitou and Lunaris ) and I was really impressed with Lunaris.

I'm currently trying to convince some people who own metal labels to book a show here ( Québec ), if no one wants to do it, I might do it myself...
So, expect an email in the next weeks :)
Do you have a record deal for your next album ? Are you still with Elitist ?
Well, I hope the mixing will end up well.
Bye !

Hi!

Thank you very much for the support, and I hope you'll like our new album "Cyclic". Yes, we're still on Elitist/Earache.

We'd love to come play Québec, so we'll be looking forward to your email :)

cheers

M

Hey,

I am working towards getting some shirts out on the market in due time for the release of "Cyclic". We might do some shows in the near future though, and I am looking at the possibilities of getting some done for this too. I`ll let you know.

Ray

I hope there will be shirts without any album name on it. Some people sometimes prefer one album within a discography and hesitate to buy a shirt with the name of the album they might hate ( or maybe not like ). It happened to me : I wanted to buy an Emperor shirt but there were only IX Equilibrium shirts... Well, you get the idea !