Face Off 13: Worst Band Evaar?

Most shit?

• Total voters

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
Viewer discretion is advised!

Dishonorable mentions: Attack! Attack!, Limp Bizkit, Creed, Three Doors Down, Kotton Mouth Kings, Sublime, Dying Fetus, Cannibal Corpse, Job For a Cowboy, and a million other bands that I hope burn in the fiery pits of hell.

*Drum roll please.

And the worst act ever is ...

Insane Clown Posse! :puke:

Last edited by a moderator:
CRABCORE.gif

Never thought I'd live to say this, but kids these days need to seriously fuck off. White rich kids trying to act moody. Born on a factory line. They need to change their name to, "Conform! Conform!"

Seriously though, this poll is a sham. Insane Clown Posse is no doubt the worst act in the history of music. It's a scientific fact that you're 50% dumber after every listen. Too bad jugaboos don't believe in science.

Insane Clown Posse is an easy pick for the worst for me. Combining shitty rap music performed by a couple of idiots, not to mention their entire fanbase being white trash retards...it's basically the lowest form of music ever.

Brokencyde sounds like pure shit that only weak minded drones who are slaves to trends could appreciate. But I have to go with Insane Clown Posse. Especially because I can not stand "juggalos" and "juggalettes". I have met many over the years and they all swear that ICP is the best thing to happen to music since Mozart. I couldn't even finish the video without laughing at how absurd and sinfully overrated they are. Surely they were not intending that song/video to be taken seriously? Anthony3's SNL video made it even funnier.

i vored ICP cause their songs make me laugh....not their "funny" songs...just those other ones that try to be serious.