Face Off 13: Worst Band Evaar?

Most shit?

• Total voters
I typed in 'worst band' on google and the first result I got was a list of 50 artists at blender.com. Look who is #1!

1. INSANE CLOWN POSSE

They sound even stupider than they look
Two trailer-trash types who wear face paint, pretend to be a street gang and drench cult devotees in cheap soda called Faygo, Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope are more notorious for their beef with Eminem (who pistol-whipped an ICP homey in 2001) than their ham-fisted rap-rock music. They claim that a “dark carnival” visited them one night, prophesied impending apocalypse and made them its messengers. Between this circus gospel, they find plenty of time to rap about 40-ouncers and venereal disease.

Appalling fact While appearing on The Howard Stern Show in 1999, Shaggy 2 Dope told Sharon Osbourne to “buff my pickle.” She declined.

Worst CD The Wraith: Shangri-La (D3, 2002)

I typed in 'worst band' on google and the first result I got was a list of 50 artists at blender.com. Look who is #1!

1. INSANE CLOWN POSSE

They sound even stupider than they look
Two trailer-trash types who wear face paint, pretend to be a street gang and drench cult devotees in cheap soda called Faygo, Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope are more notorious for their beef with Eminem (who pistol-whipped an ICP homey in 2001) than their ham-fisted rap-rock music. They claim that a “dark carnival” visited them one night, prophesied impending apocalypse and made them its messengers. Between this circus gospel, they find plenty of time to rap about 40-ouncers and venereal disease.

Appalling fact While appearing on The Howard Stern Show in 1999, Shaggy 2 Dope told Sharon Osbourne to “buff my pickle.” She declined.

Worst CD The Wraith: Shangri-La (D3, 2002)

:lol: Yep, it's pretty much a cold hard fact that these guys are the worst shite claiming to be "music" on the planet.

Nice find btw. :tickled:

Has anyone ever heard the Spin Doctors? They might be as bad as Brokencyde or ICP. They have a song called 'Little Miss Can't Be Wrong' that will make you vomit, shit, and piss simultaneously. I just saw them on a worst bands list and had to mention them as at least runners up to the 3 bands listed in the poll.