Face the Raven Lyric Video

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
We will be releasing a lyric video for the song Face the Raven on Sunday August 21st at 2pm GMT on the Official Power Quest FB page.

The title track from the forthcoming EP, written by Steve, produced by Alessio and Steve and mixed and mastered by Lasse Lammert, will be the first chance to hear the new lineup!

Just saw the video. What a way to return, Power Quest!

Ash's voices might have been the best fit I've heard to a Power Quest song, and that's coming from someone who REALLY likes Chity's vocals.

Well done to you all!

Reactions: Power_Metal_Dom
Just saw the video. What a way to return, Power Quest!

Ash's voices might have been the best fit I've heard to a Power Quest song, and that's coming from someone who REALLY likes Chity's vocals.

Well done to you all!

Well said! I love that the first fresh PQ we've all heard in years was a crazy long soaring high vocal wail. Perfect way to grab our attention and let the track take us on a wild ride. This is a wonderfully energetic track with contemplative lyrics, wonderfully sung, and each member gets a chance to shine :headbang: Some delicious keys soloing, some furious twin shredding and pounding drums :kickass: :headbang:

I look forward to the next couple hundred listens :D VERY WELL DONE PQ! Everyone's stoked to hear more upcoming magic!

THE QUEST IS BACK!!

Fuck yeah, dude. This sounds like Blood Alliance mixed with a little old-school Power Quest flair. Ash's voice is killing it. Man I can't wait for the whole album. All in due time, but the anticipation is killing me!!