Faith And Fire

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Have anyone heard about this band? Has Tony Moore (ex-Riot) on vocals, Mike Flyntz (Riot) on guitar, Danny Miranda (BOC) on bass and John Miceli on drums.

It seems they're almost ready to drop and album, check their website

http://www.faith-and-fire.com/

Also some trivia:

Riot new drummer Frank Gilchrist plays also in Virgin Steele, while new singer Mike Tirelli used to sing in Burning Starr one of the bands of Virgin Steele founder (and no longer member) Jack Starr. Both Tirelli and Gilchrist also play in Holy Mother. Great drummer John Macaluso used to play in both Holy Mother and Riot, also in Holy Mother played Jim Harris as a drummer. Harris played for Burning Starr too.

Riot bass player Pete Perez also played in Spastic Ink along with old Riot drummer Bobby Jarzombek and his brother Ron. Ron used to play in SA Slayer along with former Riot bass player Don Van Stevern

NP: Alice Cooper - 'Six Hours'

Wyvern said:
Have anyone heard about this band?

Did you expect anyone but the other Riot maniac to respond first? :D

Has Tony Moore (ex-Riot) on vocals, Mike Flyntz (Riot) on guitar, Danny Miranda (BOC) on bass and John Miceli on drums.

It seems they're almost ready to drop and album, check their website

Thank Goodness already! :headbang:
I've downloaded 3 samples from their site ages ago and I was so much into the expecting the album, but since then lots of water ran under the bridge. I really dig their somewhat Riotish style with some modern influences (no baggy pants, thank you...).
I'm really glad that their site is finally in proper working order and I'm really looking forward to this release, at least it will fill the gap until Riot's new release. ;)

Now just imagine F&F supporting Riot on tour... Now I'll have wet dreams. :tickled:

SickBoy said:
Now just imagine F&F supporting Riot on tour... Now I'll have wet dreams. :tickled:

I thought that and maybe Holy Mother too, so they can economize in musicians transportation fees :lol:

Thanks for the extended info on F&F, you just gave more hopes regarding the band :wave:

Wyvern said:
I thought that and maybe Holy Mother too, so they can economize in musicians transportation fees :lol:

:tickled:

Thanks for the extended info on F&F, you just gave more hopes regarding the band :wave:

I have those three clips lying around somewhere, for sure, I just need to dig them up and then I could put them somewhere for you to download if you want...

SickBoy said:
:tickled:

I have those three clips lying around somewhere, for sure, I just need to dig them up and then I could put them somewhere for you to download if you want...

Most excelent if possible (no obligation of course). But judging for the sounds when entering the website seems very promising.

Cool news, actually I should have mentionned Tony Moore in the "who you want to see coming back?" thread :)

Not a fan of Holy Mother on the other hand, I'm more into Messiah's Kiss also fronted by Mike Tirelli.