Faith No More - Angel Dust

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Needs its own thread. Masterwork, period. Received it from me Grandma on my 13th birthday some 12 years ago, still sounds extremely new and relevant. Disucss. :Spin:

Not much to discuss.

Easily the best album in the world ever. Fact.

I got it when I was 13 too, I've since had to buy it again because I listened to it so much the tape broke.

Paul.

Kindergarten has the BEST. BASS SOLO. EVAR.

I have probably 20 CDs in my collection that deserve 10/10, but this is one of the probably 3 or 4 that would deserve an 11/10, if my amp cranked that high. :dopey:

Certainly better than The Real Thing, which I thought was pretty damn good.

I always liked the song A Small Victory for some reason. Knda cheesy, but it just sounded cool, mainly because Patton is so diverse. And I think the cheerleader chant in Be Aggressive kicks mucho bootay.

Hahahahaha...

I haven't heard King For A Day for many years, I lent it to a friend indefinitely because it wasn't Angel Dust and he lost it long ago (probably search the used bin one of these days). I do think Album of the Year is nearly as good as Angel Dust though, damn shame they called it quits right afterwards.

Yeah, Album Of The Year was brilliant... did you get the feeling from the lyrics that AoTY was a sort of concept album for Mike Patton, concerning how much he hated the band and wanted to get out? I kinda did, but I can't be arsed to elaborate right now... But King For A Day still rules... I mean, Digging The Grave, The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies, Ugly In The Morning, Cuckoo For Caca - top tunes, all.