Fall of Empyrean's next show ... Friday, August 29th!

@ The Clubhouse, 1320 E. Broadway Rd., Tempe AZ.

We will be opening the show for: Structure of Lies, Inducing Terror, Schlitzkrieg, and BloodSoaked.

Show starts at 8:00pm.

Another note: We will have keyboards live! FINALLY! We finally found a permanent keyboardist in the form of Kevin Leeds, of local band Kilk. Come check us out. We'll also be debuting two brand new tunes, I think tentatively called "A Mourner's Tears" and "Slowly Dying Inside," but those are subject to change.

Prices: $6 if over 21, $8 cover for under 21.

2 Other Reasons to go to this SHow:
Cole from SoL is gonna be moving out of State soon.
So ya gotta go to at least see him shred a few more times before he's permanetly gone.
& the Other reason:
This might be Bloodsoakes last show.
Their old Drummer(ya know, the one in Prison) is gettin' the max for the shit he did & since I said I'd help them out till Oct.(when he was originally gonna get out) they've just decided to call it quits & do something different.
So far it seems that Evan(singer) & Trevor(small guitarist) are gonna be looking for people to do a Really Brutal Band.
SO, yeah...COME TO THIS SHOW!!!

Thanks for the congrats, we're excited to have a keyboard player in the lineup, after 3 years. Kevin's working out nicely thus far, so hopefully we can continue to have him with us for a while in the future.

And technically, Kev, it's not Cole's LAST show. It's one of his last. He is finishing up all of SoL's currently booked shows, which includes their upcoming tour. But this will be one of his last shows in the valley, anyway.

This is from Ryan of S.o.L:

Ok, due to some silly circumstance's (ie. the owner of
the Clubhouse being an asshole), Friday's show is now
gonna be at Metal Devastation Record store. He has
enlarged the store and built a stage, so this will be
cool and fun. Please tell EVERYONE you can think of
that it is moved. The info. is as follows:
Metal Devastation
24 W. Camelback
602-265-6206
8:00 $7
Structure of Lies
Inducing Terror
Fall of Empyrean
Schlitzkrieg
Bloodsoaked
Please come witness Cole terrorize AZ one last time.

herjesus said:
I want to hear more about the Bloodsoaked drummer.....What the fuck did he do??

damn
I'm kinda out of the loop on all the shit that's going down w/ Steven but I know that the Courts are making an example of him & trying to charge him w/ the full amount for these crimes:
Drug Possession, Breaking & Entering, Theft & Burglary, & I believe there's a few more.

The8thPlague said:
I'm kinda out of the loop on all the shit that's going down w/ Steven but I know that the Courts are making an example of him & trying to charge him w/ the full amount for these crimes:
Drug Possession, Breaking & Entering, Theft & Burglary, & I believe there's a few more.

yeah, he was on parole for all that crap, but he never met his parole officer. The thing that sucks is that when they arrested him, it was because he had a paper clip in his pocket and they thought he was trying to break in somewhere. Then they found about all that crap.