fall

I love fall. It's my favorite time of year. Forgive the cliche, but it's just so...doomy. The air is cooler, the colors are changing, even people's moods are different. It's a perfect time to sit on your front steps, watching the people walk/drive by, with your guitar and a cigarette and Anathema playing in the background. I like the melancholy...not necessarily dreariness or anything, just the melancholy.

Maqus said:
A wooly hat. But that's already winter, sort of. When my hands are cold. When I start picking up chestnuts (don't you just love them? I can't resist them, I always have to pick one or two up).
sorry for the late reaction, but I love them too. but it's like I keep them and sooner or later my room is full of things lie that. I perfer the tiny ones by the way, about 1cms, as they are not usual. I love to pick up walnut too, and then eat it just there (and then run, if it was not our tree :D )
and about the weather, if it continues like this, we won't have any fall anymore. okay, I love winter the most, but I would really miss fall. It's so fuckin' cold here I'm just thinking of searching for my winter coat...