Fans who didnt realise the UK tour was cancelled

Nov 27, 2005
Reading, UK
did they at least get informed on the door of the rescheduled date?

also, does anyone know roughly how many turned up at the venues?
I'd be surprised if it were many, because there was a few weeks notice plus i got a phonecall from my ticket agent too saying it was postponed.

i got my ticket on the net and i never heard anything back.if i didnt have a computer to see this site then i would have travelled about 170 miles for the glasgow show.i've travelled to glasgow before to see motorhead and whitesnake to find out at the door the shows have been cancelled.really annoying spending all that money on bus fares and hotels.

yes, sammy told us before : http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/saxon/289416-biff-s-health-2.html#post5962715

is it your girlfriend or not ?

don´t you speak any more ?

did you hear that nigel is back in the band ??????????????????????????????????????

oldnewste3.jpg

HEY WEBMASTER ! WOULD YOU BE SO KIND TO RENAME THIS THREAD TO "TO ALL THOSE MADMEN AND ENGLISH DOGS WHO DIDN´T REALIZE THAT THEIR GIRLFRIEND IS ALREADY ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET BY HERSELF AND POST ALL ALONE ???"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just rotfloao (rolling on the floor laughing our asses off) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

goodjokepaxoman2.jpg

ozzy wrote a song some years ago

"diary of a mad(paxo)man"

please forgive us to be that dumb :worship:

or as biff would say:

lord.jpg

I have been in London all weekend and am catching up on all the posts. I didn't notice that other thread had a second page so didn't see that Sammi had already mentioned the fans turning up for the astoria gig.

I didn't think it was that funny though! Obviously the beers must be flowing over there!

Got my tickets through Keith Prowse Entertainment and they phoned to tell me the Astoria gig was re-arranged. I guess the lesson is to use a decent ticket agency.