Fantastic news!

All the reunion nutswinging supporters, have to be busted up right now.

As the fans prior to the reunion knew (from day one) this was a quick ca$h grab, and we feel vindicated. If WCFYA would have went gold: no reunion. If MOMD went gold: no reunion.

On the other hand: if Alive 2, went gold: Belladonna stays.
If the reunion tour was a huge hit: Belladonna stays.

The band, unfortunately is in the position the majority of us are in: a dead end job with very little prospects for the future. Family is all you have, and Anthrax (Scott & Charlie) have taken a giant shit on the whole clan: pro-Bush, pro-Joey, anti-Spitz, and pro-Caggiano.

It all sucks.

More Blatz for all you fuckers:kickass: you need it!

All the reunion nutswinging supporters, have to be busted up right now.

As the fans prior to the reunion knew (from day one) this was a quick ca$h grab, and we feel vindicated. If WCFYA would have went gold: no reunion. If MOMD went gold: no reunion.

On the other hand: if Alive 2, went gold: Belladonna stays.
If the reunion tour was a huge hit: Belladonna stays.

The band, unfortunately is in the position the majority of us are in: a dead end job with very little prospects for the future. Family is all you have, and Anthrax (Scott & Charlie) have taken a giant shit on the whole clan: pro-Bush, pro-Joey, anti-Spitz, and pro-Caggiano.

It all sucks.

More Blatz for all you fuckers:kickass: you need it!

LOL I am not devastated but I do think it sucks Joey is out, he did the best ANTHRAX shows I ever saw last year.

Anyway best of luck with ANTHRAX I don't think enybody is gonna give a rat's ass about them from now on, if everything is true....that means back to the small shithole clubs!

For me as a concert-goer small clubs are way cooler than arenas.
Absolutely. We saw Armored Saint played a small venue in Belfast to no more than a couple of hundred people, and it was certainly a top 5 gig for me. Another top 5 gig for me was also at a small similar venue. We also saw Soil last week in the same venue as Saint, awesome. Small clubs and halls are the best places for live music without doubt. :kickass:

I like Joey as a singer. He worked well for them. I hope it's not true that they told others (including the media) about his departure before telling him because that's not cool at all.

LOL I am not devastated but I do think it sucks Joey is out, he did the best ANTHRAX shows I ever saw last year.

Anyway best of luck with ANTHRAX I don't think enybody is gonna give a rat's ass about them from now on, if everything is true....that means back to the small shithole clubs!

:lol: I can imagine what is being said on the exodus board right now.