IS BUSH COMING BACK????????????

gregvantheman

New Metal Member
Sep 15, 2006
Poulton, England
HI
EXCUSE ME IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED BUT HERE IN ENGLAND THERE IS NO NEWS ON THE RETURN OF BUSH
THERE ARE MANY FANS HERE THAT REALLY WANT HIM BACK, THE WE'VE COME FOR YOU ALL ALBUM NEEDS A FOLLOW UP!!
HE ALSO DID THE OLD SONGS BETTER ON GREATER OF 2 EVILS!

I AM ALL FOR THE REUNION BUT THAT HAS BEEN AND GONE, BRING BACK JB!!!!

IS THERE ANY PLANS FOR AN ALBUM??

CHEERS:headbang:

Gregvantheman.

yup, the whole singer thing has been mentioned once or twice here.
The official party line is "we're doing this right now, then we'll see...... although we'll probably go with Julio"

I heard Julio won't do it unless Willie Nelson can come on tour to duet on "Cry for all the Indians I've loved before."

Karina_666 said:
I heard Julio won't do it unless Willie Nelson can come on tour to duet on "Cry for all the Indians I've loved before."

Willie kicks ass! I hope that I can catch one of his shows before he takes his final bong rip.

gregvantheman said:
HI
EXCUSE ME IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED BUT HERE IN ENGLAND THERE IS NO NEWS ON THE RETURN OF BUSH
THERE ARE MANY FANS HERE THAT REALLY WANT HIM BACK, THE WE'VE COME FOR YOU ALL ALBUM NEEDS A FOLLOW UP!!
HE ALSO DID THE OLD SONGS BETTER ON GREATER OF 2 EVILS!

I AM ALL FOR THE REUNION BUT THAT HAS BEEN AND GONE, BRING BACK JB!!!!

IS THERE ANY PLANS FOR AN ALBUM??

CHEERS:headbang:

Try doing this......Reading old posts

And as far as this goes:
HERE IN ENGLAND THERE IS NO NEWS ON THE RETURN OF BUSH

Funny, here in America there is no news either

I was under the impression that next years version of Rockstar SuperNova was going to feature Anthrax. John, Joey and Neil are among the contestents. Oddly enough, so are Steve Perry, David Lee Roth and Chris "Izzy" Cole.

fah-q said:
I was under the impression that next years version of Rockstar SuperNova was going to feature Anthrax. John, Joey and Neil are among the contestents. Oddly enough, so are Steve Perry, David Lee Roth and Chris "Izzy" Cole.
I was kind of hoping next years RockStar will feature all of the past years RockStars facing the firing squad.

But not Dalana, she's awesome.

The truth is BUSH will sing for Anthrax in the near future.

AnthraxBand2004Bush.jpg