Fantasy Football

Oh yeah, upon further research: draft Rodney Peete, he is Weinkes backup in Carolina. There is a chance that Wienke will suck big time ( a good chance), and Peete will have to play for this team to have any chance to win. Sure, it's a gamble, but he make a decent 3rd stringer in the late rounds. I think Carolina is gonna suck either way, but if you pick up Peete, and he ends up playing and scores a touchdown or two every week, you'll look like a genius.
'

you have to understand, satanistical, that if we only talked about Anthrax this board wouldn't be too much fun. I'm not a big message board person and it would suck to me to have to go to forty differen't forums to talk about what I want to talk about. If I wanted to talk about Anthrax I would have to go to the Anthrax board. If I wanted to say I love PAntera I would have to go there. If I wanted to share Pot Brownie recipies I would have to go to the Pot Brownie Forum. I don't want to do that. There are people here that love Pantera, and I'm sure there are people that know how to make Pot Brownies. And we all love Anthrax. And we do keep alot of the threads about ANthrax. But here lately we've been anticipating news about the release date for the new album and thats pretty much it in the ANthrax world. I think we have great mods. THis is basically a place for ANthrax fans to talk to other ANthrax fans. We all know we like ANthrax.
-Jono-

My sleeper pick is Clinton Portis of the Broncos. Also, Eddie George is healthy and should be back in top form. This will cause Steve McNair's numbers to drop since he won't be passing as much.

The only players worth drafting off the Panthers are Muhsin Muhammad and DeShaun Foster (once he's healthy). Wesley Walls is ok but his knees are REALLY bad.

Coop

Oh, and For Satanwhateverthehellyournameis...if you don't like a topic, don't respond. This board isn't for your personal agendas.
The people on this board talk about everything and everything. If you don't like it, you know where the "back" button is on your browser. :cool:

Originally posted by Jono
you have to understand, satanistical, that if we only talked about Anthrax this board wouldn't be too much fun. I'm not a big message board person and it would suck to me to have to go to forty differen't forums to talk about what I want to talk about. If I wanted to talk about Anthrax I would have to go to the Anthrax board. If I wanted to say I love PAntera I would have to go there. If I wanted to share Pot Brownie recipies I would have to go to the Pot Brownie Forum. I don't want to do that. There are people here that love Pantera, and I'm sure there are people that know how to make Pot Brownies. And we all love Anthrax. And we do keep alot of the threads about ANthrax. But here lately we've been anticipating news about the release date for the new album and thats pretty much it in the ANthrax world. I think we have great mods. THis is basically a place for ANthrax fans to talk to other ANthrax fans. We all know we like ANthrax.
-Jono-
That's exactly it, Jono. If every single post was "I can't wait for the new Anthrax album", this place would get dull very fast. And I don't want to keep up with 100 different message boards...Anthrax is my main passion, but I'm always interested in what other Thrax fans have to say about other topics. Now you know the scoop, it's your choice if you still want to post here or read every single topic (even ones that are obviously off-topic, like those titled "Fantasy football")

Hey Jono I getcha and good post man ;) You made a good point and are correct.

@coop: Atleast you could have the respect to look up and type out my name instead of being the obvious retard you are. :)

And just out of curiousity...was Anthrax's last album 8ball?

Originally posted by satanistical
Volume 8 was their last studio album, but there was also Return of the Killer A's which was a greatest hits package that included the new track "Ball of Confusion", featuring a duet with John and Joey together. There have alos been a couple of "unauthorized" greatest hits packages from old labels trying to cash in on dead contracts.

Originally posted by satanistical
Hey Jono I getcha and good post man ;) You made a good point and are correct.

@coop: Atleast you could have the respect to look up and type out my name instead of being the obvious retard you are. :)

Ya see, satanistical, about 85% of the threads on this board have nothing to do with Anthrax. Yet we're all Anthrax fans, and we're all friends.
Coop is a good guy, he's not retarded (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Anyway, back to the original thread topic, who would I have on my fantasy football team?

Let's see, Eliza Dushku at QB, Vanessa Marcil at WR, Jennifer Love Hewitt in the backfield, all the members of Atomic Kitten could be the offensive line....

Okay, so they wouldn't win a game, but tell me that wouldn't be a FANTASY team... :lol:

QB: Vinny Testaverde (big year for the Jets, watch)

RB: Corey Dillon (consistent as hell)
RB2: Portis (rookie of the year)
WR: Keyshawn Johnson (gruden will get him the damn ball)
WR: Kevin Johnson (ready for the playoffs)
TE: Shannon Sharpe ( will lead Broncos back to playoffs)

I can personally link this thread to Anthrax; every touchdown my Steelers have scored since '95 has been followed by me playing "Fueled". I've got a feeling it's gonna be played a hell of a lot this year!! If you want a rookie receiver for your pool, get Antwaan Randle El.

Well, My team is as follows, just the players I will start (more than likely)
QG Trent Green
RB Marshall Faulk
RB Charlie Garner
WR Torry Holt
WR My second wide is a toss up we draft 5 and play 2 each week but it will be between Johnnie Morton of KC or Kevin Johnson of Clev, Peter Warrick Cincinati, Or Muhsin Muhammad.
Kicker Matt Stover
Defense Pats
We dont have Tight ends, you can draft them but they count as R. Backs.
I hope I do good this year...
I had Testaverde a year ago and he was my second QB but toward the end of the year I played him more and more. This year he was gone by the time I went looking for a second QB.

Me and My budies came up with a different style of game to play, because Fantasy football was just to hard to keep up with each week, with our busy lives and all.

We pick a different team each week that we think is gonna win, and pick the points total for the game to take care of tie breakers. Then we cannot use that team anymore during the year. Sounds simple right? Well I tell you what, it got interesting at the end because all of a sudden you have shitty teams left playing awsome teams, and when you gotta a couple guys a game apart, it makes all the difference. You really got to watch who you pick each week so you don't get fucked in the end. It is simple enough yet keeps you interested in more then just your favorite team. I won last year so I have to see if I can repeat this year.