OT: Fantasy Baseball

SCott308

Insert witty saying here.
May 10, 2003
Madison, WI
Visit site
All right, I know there are some baseball fans here. I have formed a league if anyone is interested in joining. We will be holding a live draft on March 13 at 2 pm Eastern/ 11 am Pacific. It is free, but you have to have a Yahoo membership to play. If you are interested in joining, the info to enter is below.

Metalheads Fantasy Baseball League

League ID: 87707
Password: metal

Scott

NP: Metal Church - Blessing in Disguise

For anyone who may be interested, I am opening up the league to the general public. I didn't get the turnout I had hoped to and I need more teams. DD, this might be a good time to try fantasy baseball. No number crunching- Yahoo figures it all out for you.

Scott

If you can't draft, the computer will do it for you just as if it was an auto-draft. Just make sure you have pre-ranked your players and it will draft accordingly.

Scott

My cousin got me into a league. I just finished my Amish PsychoM's team. Catcher Dan Wilson, 1B John Olerud, 2B Bret Boone, 3B Scott Spiezio, SS Rich Aurilla, 3 OF Raul Ibanez, Randy Winn, Ichiro, 2 Util Edgar Martinez, Pudge Rodriguez, Bench is Juan Pierre

Pitching
Randy Johnson, K. Foulke, Eddie Guardado, Jamie Moyer, Livan Hernandez, Derek Lowe, Gil Meche, Freddy Garcia, S. Hasegawa, Ryan Franklin, Joel Pineiro