Fantasy Football....

I've started a league with a few others from the Maiden BB. Anyone interested?

It's free, and it's easy. The draft is on August 29th. The league is at Sandbox.com . If anyone's interested in joining, post here and I'll send along the password to you.

Hope you guys might like it, it's really fun and a great way to add interest to the season! :D

Originally posted by Constantine
Hi EC
What time tomorrow is the draft?
I went to the site tonight, and I have no idea where to go from the home page.
I got you message with the team and pass, thanks

Please advise.
Constantine:wave:

Well, the draft won't actually occur until the league fills up, so there's still time. I've changed the league to a public league because a lot of the guys who were supposed to sign up haven't so far.

Anyway, from thier home page, go to "Full Contact Football" and register. Once registered, I believe that you'll find an option to type in the league name that you want to join. Type in "Iron Maiden BB League" that should do it.

I'll have a look around on thier site and see if I can post a direct link for you. :cool:

Constantine, I hate to say it but Sandbox moved my team from my new league into another that was one player short because none of the guys who were supposed to join mine actually did. :rolleyes: It seems that they just took too much time to join. As far as I can tell you're the only one who got registered at all. :(

Anyway, even though we won't be in the same league, I'd still suggest that you get into one because it's a lot of fun and we can still compare our teams. Every "public" league I've been in has been friendly and fun, so don't hesitate to join up with any that still are looking for players. :cool:

Sorry it worked out that way, but like I said the guys who all said they'd join never did. :rolleyes:

How'd you make out in the draft Constantine?

I've got...

Starting Lineup

Position Athlete Opp FP/G Rank

QB Kurt Warner, StL @Den 19.8 2
RB Mike Alstott, TB NO 7.6 16
WR David Boston, Ari @Was 9.4 5
TE David Sloan, NO @TB 5.5 4
Off. Flex Jerome Bettis, Pit @NE 10.3 17
Off. Flex Plaxico Burress, Pit @NE 6.7 26
Off. Flex Santana Moss, NYJ @Buf 1.2 142
K Jay Feely, Atl @GB 7.4 6 Def. Flex Jason Gildon, Pit @NE 6.1 25
Def. Flex Joey Porter, Pit @NE 5.2 42
Def. Flex Chad Scott, Pit @NE 7.4 6

Those will be my main starters anyway. I'm fairly pleased with it.
:cool: