FApple

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, and Kate Upton were among a handful of celebrities whose nude photos were leaked late Sunday afternoon following what appears to be a large-scale hack.

The photos first appeared on a 4Chan thread (very NSFW). So far, only Lawrence's publicist Bryna Rifkin has confirmed, in an official statement to Buzzfeed, that the photos were of her client:

This is a flagrant violation of privacy. The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence.

The leaked photos were allegedly obtained via a massive hack of Apple's iCloud. They were then posted on 4chan by users offering more explicit material in exchange for bitcoin payments.

"The hacker on 4chan is also claiming to have explicit videos of Lawrence, and claims to have over 60 nude selfies of the Oscar-winning actress," Buzzfeed reported Sunday.

Read more @ Reddit "The Fappening"

All I can say is, "They're real, and they're spectacular."

etc_applestore39__01__630x420.jpg

Lol at the Seinfeld reference

Also lol at everyone thinking Jennifer Lawrence is hot.

Did someone say Kate Upton? She is definitely going to be a fat slob in the future. She just has that fat slob kind of face.

Oh sure, I finally get around to this, and the copyright PO-lice came in and ruined all the fap/fun.

I like whatshernut's butt. And I don't "get" Kate Upton because she moves like a non-sexy sow.

EDIT: Wow that took almost 5 entire minutes to find. I would attempt a Hunger Games pun, but nah.

I have some pics floating around out there. Why is no one talking about me?
I have a to say, I'm a little hurt

Oh sure, I finally get around to this, and the copyright PO-lice came in and ruined all the fap/fun. I like whatshernut's butt. And I don't "get" Kate Upton because she moves like a non-sexy sow. EDIT: Wow that took almost 5 entire minutes to find. I would attempt a Hunger Games pun, but nah.

Links? :lol:

guess i'm the only one into jiggly blondes? i agree kate probably isnt very slutty, but you could play with them 'dirty pillows' all day. HOWEVER based on them pics and interviews an shit i think J-Law gets down and dirty, and i would certainly be willing to find out either way.

EDIT: Links removed because if I'm going to get arrested, it better not be for something as trivial as this.

Apparently FApple dropped 100 million for the privilege to include the new U2 album on the brand spanking nueva FApple 6. :lol: Vunts could've grabbed the upcoming Nachtmystium for a dimebag. Jobs sheds a solemn tear from beyond the grave.

"It's a beautiful daaaaaaaaay."

this is the end of apple's dominance

tis all downhill from here folks

Absolute jump the shark move right there. An utterly meaningless act that will surely flip all kinds of people out. U2 fucking suck. And hey, I "like" half of their album Joshua Tree, but they are a terrible, terrible band. That's my Boner!

Review sites that have previously only given unblemished praise to apple have been starting to voice dissent. I've got friends who were complete apple lovers who feel more and more alienated and disappointed with each product cycle release. The most die-hard fans are still delusional though.

We're looking at another ~2 years before they are just another "company" and not the "in" thing, most likely.