FAR BEYOND DRIVEN, a fucking classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Looks like they have 38953590871349085719890asdfoidsjlpku4f298uy89iuo24 different model grades depending on cash flow.

I also thought the only one worth owning was Vulgar Display simply because of the massive riffs. CFH had like 2 or 3 good songs. I didn't like the little I heard from FBD. GSTK was shit.

Really? Is it worth seeking out? I always assumed everything before Cowboys was utter junk.

It is traditional heavy metal which sometimes reminds of "Painkiller", though it was released earlier. ITS POWER METAL 1@!@!@!@!@. Download the title track and bang your head to the screen. After that album, Pantera were castrated (with few exceptions)

all i have to say is that they have 4 records prior to CFH ... that you will not find any mention of on any official Pantera site ... that is just gay ... and so is this:

Pantera-groupeGlam02.jpg

Bump because I got drunk off 1 beer tonight (you heard me), I'm listening to Pantera writing some reviews, blah blah emotional blah blah etc.

You don't know heavy music unless you know this album. Period.

This makes me one very sad panda. I'm also one very fucking drunk panda. Merry fucking x-mas.

(Mary? Why, thats MY name)

you know I have all the respect for Dimebag ... but I am just sick and fucking tired about praising people after they die ... please this has got to stop