Farewell Einherjer

Belgar

The Wallonian Redneck.
Another year, yet another band parting ways ... sure I will miss their music.
Raising the drinking horn ... another day of mourning in the metal world.

From Einherjer :

"After 11 years, 4 albums and 2 mini-albums, we've decided to split up EINHERJER. We feel that we've made the album we wanted with 'Blot' and therefore a journey of 11 years has come to an end. We would like to thank everybody who has supported us through the years.

"For us, it is time to move on. We are definitively not retiring as musicians, so you haven't heard the last from us yet…

"Regards, Frode, Aksel & Gerhard"

mother fuck shit fuck skull fuck asshole cum guzzle queer hole dipshit horse fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck anal splooge shit bag face fuck corn hole mother fuckin cow shit horse shit dog shit bull shit corny shit vile shit toxic shit cumbersome shit fucking toad fucking cat fucking squirril fucking fuck fuck.................. and so forth =(

:cry:

I heard of Einherjer for first time just one month ago and liked 'em very much and I have 2 albums (Dragons Of The North + Blot) yet.
Theese fucking news are just shit and the reason they say is absolutely not satisfing, because I think, that they have the potential to make more and better albums.
However: they should have done a last tour before they're split up!!! :puke:

Indeed, they were one of my favorite bands, and I hate to see them split up...but they have to do what they have to do...
At least they gave us some great albums, and I was able to see them live at least once :)

That's very bad. They were a very cool vikingband, and their newest cd rules. To bad they're going to split now.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

4 albums wasnt enough.