Fat kids

yes gronke know what he's talking about. do not starve yourselves it can be dangerous.

Don Corleone said:
they feast well and are usually fun to hang around with.
but not to sleep with, you're saying?
hehe i'm just messing with you don't get mad!

i bet he wouldnt, hes just trying to be all open minded and mature about the subject which is complete bollox, i for one wouldnt cos i wouldnt fit, eh well yea i wouldnt match up the other person, be unfair like :lol:, but we could be friends :)

Don Corleone said:
do i have to shag everyone i hang out with? that was complete bollocks

dont give me your bollox, ya fuckin little bollox ya! the point was, you made out you had no problem with it, but... the thing is, i bet you wouldnt shag a fat woman ;)

and i mean fat

so your answer is, you wouldnt shag the fat women you hang out with?

ikeaboy said:
dont give me your bollox, ya fuckin little bollox ya! the point was, you made out you had no problem with it, but... the thing is, i bet you wouldnt shag a fat woman ;)

and i mean fat

so your answer is, you wouldnt shag the fat women you hang out with?
i probably wouldnt but so that means i dont get to be friends with her? hahahah you crack me up

i have no problem with hanging out with people and most of the fat ones are really fun, but sex? errr :erk:

Don Corleone said:
i probably wouldnt but so that means i dont get to be friends with her? hahahah you crack me up

i have no problem with hanging out with people and most of the fat ones are really fun, but sex? errr :erk:

good man, thats all you had to say