Fate of Norns DVD?

Higlac

New Metal Member
Jan 12, 2005
Hey guys, I was wondering where I might be able to pick up the Fate of Norns limited edition DVD. Like a website or whatever. Thanks.

Not an easy pick if you live in states, where by the way you most likely wouldn't be able to watch it on a regular DVD player anyway. In Europe I think you can pick it up at any better record store. As far as on-line use the search engine and I'm sure you'll come up with some sites that sell that special/limited edition. Try metalblade.com or .de their label.

I want an Amon Amarth dvd too...it made me mad when there was no special dvd in my Fate of Norns case...or there was no dvd that came with it at all. Do they have any other dvds though? Of concerts and stuff?

I thought u weren an AA Worshiper OSIB??? U should know this, No they do not have any other OFFICIAL DVD's but i know of many bootlegged shit. You can try and get Party-San 2002-03 but they are on VHS, i also know the springfield somewhere in the U.S. was put onto dvd. Just search the net for bootlegged shit i guess.

Higlac said:
Hey guys, I was wondering where I might be able to pick up the Fate of Norns limited edition DVD. Like a website or whatever. Thanks.

I ordered mine from Metal Blade Germany . The first time you order with them you have to e-mail or fax them a picture of your credit card. They have fast service and they always throw in extras. When I ordered the 2 disc version of Fate Of Norns from them they sent me an Amon Amarth air freshener (shaped like Thor’s hammer) and a promo photo !! I highly recommend ordering from them. I’ve seen some copies sell on Ebay as well, that’s always a good place to watch for one.

The DVD is region free and plays fine on any dvd player no matter where you live. I had no problems with mine.