Live at Party-San Open Air

LazyGuitar

Jul 27, 2004
England
Hey guys,

I've been hearing some stuff about this live video bootleg Live at Party-San Open Air it's meant to be amazing quality and I was just wondering if anybody had it avaiblable for sharing/trade

And if that is the one from Fate of Norns DVD I apologise, I got Fate of Norns in England HMV and of course It took them 3 weeks to get it in, and they didn't even get the fucking special ed.

I've seen some clips of this floating around on DC, probably watched or even have some, but I don't remember what's what. It's not the one from Fate of Norns though, that show was from Iceland.

hmm, I haven't seen a full bootleg of it so far...i know there are clips of friends of the suncross, arrival of the fimbul winter, ride for vengeance, legend of a banished man and burning creation...but they all have shitty sound quality

There probably is a bootleg floating around, but I don't think it's the entire show. We headlined the festival a couple of years back, and I know they released a festival video with a couple of songs from some of the bands. I think it was three or four of our songs. They probably do have the entire material though, so someone might have put together a bootleg video of the entire Amon Amarth show, but I doubt it.

hey i got the whole festival tour video, It ain't a bootleg though its the actual festival video. As johan says they are the headliners and there is about 7-8 AA songs. Teh quality is top notch yes. The other day someone put the arrival of the fimbul winter up to download, this clip is off that Festival. If you contact Party San they MIGHT still have some videos but i got this one a few years ago off them.