FATES WARNING Night On Bröcken and Awaken The Guardian vinyl reissues

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
FATES WARNING ALBUMS NIGHT ON BRÖCKEN AND AWAKEN THE GUARDIAN TO BE REISSUED ON VINYL

"...Metal Blade will reissue two classic Fates Warning albums on April 29th on vinyl, Night On Bröcken and Awaken The Guardian.

The vinyls are part of the Metal Blade Originals series that started earlier this year with Slayer and Nasty Savage. The Fates Warning vinyls will be released with 400g heavy cardboard spine sleeves (inside out print), 60x60cm artwork posters and 250g inserts.

There will be three different versions of each release, one of each will be available at the Keep It True festival exclusively (at the official merch booth). The other versions can be pre-ordered at EMP or (from next week on) through Metal Blade’s eBay store..."

fatesreissuesmarch.jpg

Reactions: CiG
I've found myself picking and choosing, or just grabbing old 80s stuff. The labels are getting too greedy by putting out so many choices. they know people will grab multiples. Soon they'll exhaust people's patience and wonder why sales dip back and whine about it I am sure.

I would much rather see a band put out 1-2 choices max. And space out the old special re-releases, and not have one color here, one there, one for this country.. gets old.