Fave Sanctuary Song

What's your most beloved Sanctuary song?

• Battle Angels

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Termination Force

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Die For My Sins

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Soldiers Of Steel

• Sanctuary

• White Rabbit

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Ascension To Destiny

• The Third War

• Veil Of Disguise

• Future Tense

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Taste Revenge

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Long Since Dark

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Epitaph

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Eden Lies Obscured

• The Mirror Black

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Seasons Of Destruction

• One More Murder

• Communion

• Total voters

Dragonlord

utmost contempt
Sep 3, 2001
Corinth, Greece
After Trapped's suggestion,I decided to start this poll...I know that Sanctuary have many great songs and it is not easy to choose one,so if you can't do that just post a reply with all your fave songs.

Mine are Die For My Sins,White Rabbit,Future Tense,LSD and Epitaph which is an unbelievable song.But I love most of Refuge Denied and all of ITMB almost equally.
I'll vote for...shit!Let's say LSD.

Both albums are just Fucking awesome.
It will be unfair for me to vote for just one song.
Epitaph is definitely one of my faves along with:
veil of desguise, the mirror black, communion, die f...

Fuck I think i will have to mention all the Sanctuary songs.

I refuse to answer this questions so that I can sleep at night without having to wonder over and over...

Damnit! Do I have to choose just one. They're all good songs but the ones that stand out most for me are Battle Angels ( first Sanctuary song I heard and was hooked ever since then), Die For My Sins (love the title), White Rabbit (liked the original but this version just kicks ass), Veil Of Disguise (reminds me of a girl I used to date), Future Tense (great lyrics and first Sanctuary video I ever saw), Long Since Dark (abbreviation L.S.D. ,enough said just ask LSD Philosophy), Eden Lies Obscured (great lyrics and great hooks), The Mirror Black (don't know what to say about this one other than I like it). I better quit now, or I'll say something about every damn song.

Cheers and Peace to all!!!

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG":heh: :headbang:

WELCOME TO THE FALL, (OF ONE MAN'S SANITY):loco:

Voted for Future Tense as I feel it is their most definitive song along with Battle Angles. Other favorites include Veil Of Disguise, Long Since Dark, Eden Lies Obscured, and Communion. Anyone here ever hear Labyrinth' cover of Die For My Sins?

I guess it all comes down to a tie...!

Ultimately I came up with 'The mirror black'... with 'lsd' and 'future tense' close behind...!

Time to resurrect an ancient thread here! I've recently upgraded my Sanctuary tapes to CD and was at the Nevermore show on Sunday in Minneapolis. I knew they weren't going to play any Sanctuary songs ( They are of course playing a short set so a band that they are MUCH better than can headline...I like Dimmu Borgir but I don't think it's any contest between the two bands.) but I was thinking if they could just play one I would have loved to have heard The Mirror Black since it's easily my favorite Sanctuary song of all time.

By the way that show was great, aside from the aforementioned criminally short set. I hope they come back to headline so we can hear a good 90 minute set at the very least!

definetally "The Mirror Black" and "Epitaph"
but ok "Into The Mirror Black" is the best power metal album ever, ( i like it more than any Nevermore album) it is just PERFECT
from "Refuge Denied" i 'll have to say Veil Of Disguise