• Ill-Natured (1999)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Innoscent (1998)

• Immortelle (1996)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never heard these guys! What are they like? Any good songs I can download before buying their album?

Either Inwards or Impact. I'm just starting to get into Impact so I can't make up my mind yet. Great music though.

I didn't discover these guys until very recently (BTW...thank you Testament message boards!) so my first album was "Impact". I loved that album so much that I started buying all the others. Unfortunately for me I started with the oldest and worked my way up to "Inwards". Wow! I was blown away! For the last 3 months that album spends at least one day a week in my CD player. It never gets old and I like it more and more everytime I hear it. So, needless to say, I voted for that one too.

Testament Legions said:
Odd band name, tho, huh? Can anyone tell us how it came about?

From what I know Dew Scented is a reference from H.P Lovecraft's writings. So may be...thats how they came up with the name.

I'm surprised there haven't been any votes for "Ill-Natured". To me the style on that album was sort of an anomoly for Dew-Scented. The first song "Embraced By Sin" is vintage MDM, as are many of the songs on the album. The melodies gave way to a more thrashy sound on subsequent albums IMHO.