Favorite Armored Saint album?

What is your favorite Armored Saint studio album?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SOS all the way. Delirious Nomad isn't far behind though. But they're all good anyway.

Damn, I've been meaning to get the 3cd reissue for months now, seems like there's loads of cool bonus shit there.

Delirious Nomad.

Release, Aftermath, The Hole and YOUR NEVER ALONE which absolutely kills......... Great album, every song is great.

No arguing that SOS is one of the best metal releases ever, but personally Delirious is my fav.

revelation is the only album i have so i will pick revelation lol

on a serious note i was going to buy either nod to the oldschool or the symbol reissue,which one would be a better guide to armoured saint?

why no Nod or the ep on the poll?

tough call for which is favorite. RAISEING FEAR has some of the greatest songs-CHEMICAL EUPHORA, ISOLATION and of course
BOOK OF BLOOD

but im with Armored Thrax, DELIRIOUS NOMAD has allways been my favorite and YOURE NEVER ALONE my favorite song. i was banned from aol in about 1999 for sending someone the lyrics to the song. "it was a lightly vailed death threat" the best part was the guy had been hacking my pc and when i sent the lyrics i intended them as a clear and obvious death threat! :loco:

i love all the albums and jeff & phil are both great guitarists, but
DAVE PRICHARD was the master. imo metals all time most underated guitarist.

I went thru 3 cd copies of Symbol before it was re-released as a two disc set. Not to mention that my kids both have signed copies as well.

:worship:

Although I have to admit that Chemical Euphoria is my favorite tune.
Reminds me of High School. :Smokedev:

I think it's a close call between "Delirious Nomad" and "Raising Fear". In the Hole is awesome, but Chemical Euphoria is the greatest AS song ever! I saw them live on the Symbol tour and that song just ripped everything else apart! Of course, so did Madhouse, but that's a given live! :)

And I agree, Dave Prichard was extremely underrated. It was only because AS wasn't as popular as most other metal bands at the time. His death was a huge loss for metal!