Votes: 12 8.7%
  • Blooddrunk

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Bodom Covers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stockholm Knockout Live

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters
Hatecrew Deathroll is their heaviest and best album i think, but i like all their albums, Blooddrunk is awesome.

I have found some new light in Follow the Reaper after all this time and it has now emerged as my favorite COB album over Blooddrunk! I've especially been playing Kissing the Shadows a lot now and really started digging that song! The chorus is still a bit weak but not that horrible - the keyboard part does sound like some Russian gay polka but it's better to leave it down the surface and not concentrate on it. (I just want a version with the Scorpions cover as bonus track but can't find one.) I cleared my head and listened to the album with fresh ears. Found some new little cool things as well like the yaow scream in Bodom After Midnight before the Rock melody, and the drum comp at the beginning of Kissing the Shadows when the guitars first come in :lol:

Follow the Reaper, with Hatebreeder a close second. Showcases their most sophisticated compositions.

And no, I'm not just saying that to be an old Bodom fanboi, before anyone calls me out. My third favorite is Blooddrunk. :V

what about tokio Warhearts??? that live album is fucking incredible , more than Stockholm Knockout Live i think.....
(i vote for Hatebreeder)

Follow the reaper for me.

I haven't really gotten into HCDR or Something Wild yet. Reaper is my current choice at the moment by far :)

what about tokio Warhearts??? that live album is fucking incredible , more than Stockholm Knockout Live i think.....
(i vote for Hatebreeder)

Yeah, Warhearts is my favourate COB release to date. The thing is just so intense with all the intros and other stuff.
But to be honest I have not disliked anything COB have released and not just because I'm a big fan but I just like the music... i brought AYDY when it came out and I still like it! But AYDY is defintely not my fave. I voted Something Wild :D :headbang: :kickass:

Ill go for Blooddrunk, because its my favorite album right now. I think its their most consistent album

Ill go for Blooddrunk, because its my favorite album right now. I think its their most consistent album

I thought so too, but Blooddrunk made me thirsty for that fresh Follow the Reaper sound. The catchy riffs of Kissing the Shadows, absolutely crushing rhythm guitars of Children Of Decadence, mind blowing verses, interludes, solos etc of Follow the Reaper, staggering vocals and melodies of Everytime I Die, etc.. Every COB album has a strength and a weakness, so I don't have an ultimate favourite.