Favorite Bodom Solo.

I am not quite sure I have a single "favorite" solo, whether it be a guitar or keyboard solo, but here are some that stick out to me-

Warheart
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Children of Bodom
Downfall
Hate Me
Kissing the Shadows
Bodom Beach Terror
Angels Don't Kill
Punch Me, I Bleed

This are all the ones that stand out to me without looking at their discography.

Bodom solos I really enjoy (in no particular order):

Hatebreeder
Downfall
Follow the Reaper
Everytime I Die
Mask of Sanity
Kissing the Shadows
Chokehold
Angels don't Kill
(all the solos)
Hate Crew Deathroll
Knuckleduster
Punch Me I Bleed
Next in Line
We're not gonna fall

Whoa... long list and I didn't even consider Something Wild (mostly because I hardly ever listen to it and I can't remember any solo); also, it's quite a while since I last listened to Hatebreeder, so doing that might add some solos to the list.

I forgot about Punch Me I Bleed, actually, which is strange because I was playing it last night. I was gonna record it but it's not as smooth as I'd like.

I'd say that after thinking, my favorites are first solos of:
Deadnight warrior and Red light in my eyes pt2

I love the key solos, especially dw one which really gives Sw it's soul. Imo Rlimept2 is too "green" song for Sw, but anyway, I love hearing that solo, that will keep me listening that song, and the album in general.

I'd have to say my favorite COB solo is Hate Crew Deathroll. But I think all of Alexi's solos are fuckin' brilliant! He can RIP on a guitar haha :D

Downfall, something about those Malmsteen-ish shred licks at 200 bpm and the arpeggio part at the end just hit my musical G-spot.

Kissing the Shadows it´s amazing !!
janne play a short solo in Trashed, Lost & Strungout, its good =)

hmm, my absolutely favourite solo from COB is Trashed, Lost & Strungout but I like also

- Towards Dead End
- Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
- Are You Dead Yet?
- Needled 24/7
- maybe all the solos from COB.. :lol:

Are you crazy.lol, Chokehold (Cocked 'N' Loaded) got one of the best solos ever....fuck...insane..fast,melodic,orgasm,kill!

I like:
-Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
-Deadnight Warrior solo
-The Nail(the arpeggios at the end are just awesomes!)
-You're Better Off Dead(This solo is just fucking fast:headbang:)
-Every time I die
-Hate Crew Deathroll
:headbang: