Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Exploiting Dysfunction

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Lucid Interval

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

CF87

Dec 15, 2003
For me it would be Exploiting Dysfunction with Conforming To Abnormality close behind.

While you are at it list your top 3 songs from each disk if you want to.

Conforming to Abnormality:
1 - Jihad
2 - Regalos De Mota
3 - Extreme of Paranoia

Exploiting Dysfunction:
1 - Hybrid ( The guitar part at 1:50 is hands down one of my favorite parts in a song along with the switch back lead break )
2 - Cryptosporidium
3 - Rehab

Observer To The Obliteration Of Planet Earth runner up.

Lucid Interval:
1 - Arsonist Savior
2 - Lucid Interval
3 - Anthro Emesis

Pseudo runner up

i like Exploiting Dysfunction the best.

i've got, Lucid Interval, Halls Of Amenti, Exploiting Dysfunction and Perversion...And The Guilt After. ED was the first one i got and it's still my favorite.

lucid interval. pseudo is a brilliant song

who is goin to see them on their european tour with macabre and brutus?
~gR~

cephelic carnage is a most excellent band indeed, id like to get some cds from them, but out of the songs ive heard ive been most impressed although i saw them live and found them a bit dissorienting, probably because a lot of tech death is strange live if you dont know what to expect, at least from my experience with it.

21 minutes 44 seconds exactly and there are going to be 3 series. They are working on the 2nd doom/sludge cd right now. The 3rd is going to be one 80 minute song and they said it will be like one soundtrack. Then they will put there 4th fullength(last album on Relapse)

\m/(><)\m/

since all I own is lucid interval, im going with that one :)

my favourites are 'anthro emesis', 'black metal sabbath' and 'arsonist saviour'

i think the production is a bit too clean though, i love hearing all the drum fills and stuff but i think the album would have benefited overall from a slightly rougher production

I had to put lucid interval cos its the best IMO... Black metal sabbath is one of my favourite songs on there, and when they played that song live it totally backed up my opinion of it!!! Anyone who's seen em live will know what I mean. The song "lucid interval" is also a WICKED track!!!