Favorite Dendura song

To be honest, I like all of the songs from the EP...
But I like Symphony too. I'll not explain again what it reminds me of, because I just myspace messaged you about it. Lol.

I Have A Gun...I like the vocal melody in that one...and the lyrics are really cool.
Nemesis...it's just cool, generally. Lol.
I, Nepthys...dunno what it is about this one, it's just...quite striking.
Rage...will always remind me of the Rage virus from 28 Days Later, and 28 Weeks Later. Lol. The fast paced, aggressive guitar, and drums...*shrugs*

Isis...you know, I'm gonna stop here. Because I'm just going through them all, and haven't actually answered the question, hahaha.

They all rock...but I wait with baited breath for the new ones.

You mean I can only pick one? My favorite is probably the acoustic version of "I Have a Gun". Aziza's voice really stands out here and she brings such a strong, emotional impact to this song. She has a strong, distinguished voice and this version of "Gun" is the perfect way to experience it.

From what I've heard on the band's myspace page, I REALLY liked Isis. The lyrics are fierce and the chorus got stuck in my head for about a day & a half. :lol:

I will speak up here because I just heard the new one last night at the WGRD bootleg bash and it was amazing and my new favorite song now. It's called Lady of War and about Re's daugher, Sekhmet, my personal Goddess. I *need* a copy of this song to listen to when I am meditating. Maybe they will put this out as a single so I don't have to wait until the new CD comes out.