• Infinty

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Physisist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terria

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
And it's terria tearing out in front, with frightening speed, while City and Ocean Machine jostle for second place..

And... LOOK AT THAT!! Heavy As A Heavy Thing finally decided to get off it's ass with one vote!!!

the point is , how can someone vote for HAARHT when city is
in the pool choices.

Yeah, I almost voted for Infinity, was really torn between it and Terria. I went with Terria but I am shocked Infinity only has 2 votes at this point. When City, Biomech, and Terria have waaaay more.

Polls like this don't show people's favorites well. If it let you pick your 3 favorite in no order, then you'd see a proper reflection. I'd have picked Terria, OM, and Infinity, but Terria won out.

its definatly a hard choice, as all devin's albums have been brilliant in their own ways. I think for me i have narrowed it down to 2. City because it was the first involving devin besides the sex and religion album, and that was my first introduction to insane skitzo metal, which hasnt left me to this date. but for sheer musical brilliance it has 2 be terria, that album is amazing, words cannot describe how good that album is.