Favorite Imagika album?

Wicked Child said:
Worship, self-titled, or And So It Burns?

I'll have to go with And So It Burns....soon to be classic.

No no no...none of the above! It's got to be the upcoming album, because I am going to be playing bass on it. ;) Ha ha ha ....just kidding.

On a serious note, there's a definite progression between the albums, regarding the music, the production, and the overall feel. The albums keep getting heavier, so we will be following that trend for album #4!!!

Having heard all the songs that will be on the new disc, I agree with you, Elena. Fallen God (I think that's what it is going to be called) will definitely be my favorite.
headbob.gif

-Mark

ImagikaBassGoddess said:
No no no...none of the above! It's got to be the upcoming album, because I am going to be playing bass on it. ;) Ha ha ha ....just kidding.

On a serious note, there's a definite progression between the albums, regarding the music, the production, and the overall feel. The albums keep getting heavier, so we will be following that trend for album #4!!!

whoa! she lives! holy shit!

now stop locking the door to MY room! :Smug:

zilla

Imagikafan said:
Having heard all the songs that will be on the new disc, I agree with you, Elena. Fallen God (I think that's what it is going to be called) will definitely be my favorite.
headbob.gif

-Mark

you know... i hate it when you tease my nutsack like that.

damn it man... i'm jonsin' for new stuff.

new agent steel too!

god damn this will be a good year.

zilla