How I Discovered Imagika.

Jun 14, 2003
Northeast, USA
Visit site
I came across Imagika last year after clicking through some links. After hearing the mp3s on the site, I went out and bought the album, So It Burns, and have enjoyed it very much. I look forward to hearing the new material.

TheShadowfiend said:
I came across Imagika last year after clicking through some links. After hearing the mp3s on the site, I went out and bought the album, So It Burns, and have enjoyed it very much. I look forward to hearing the new material.

That's so killer! I'm glad you enjoy the band. We can't wait to get the new CD to everyone!!! keep checking the imagika site, here and metal-rules.com for all the news from the studio and some clips of the new material.

Metal \m/

So, it's going to be like the last time with each country releasing it on different labels? I remember reading somewhere where I think it was your vocalist said that you guys aren't signed to any specific label. But, knowing me, I probably misread that.

I did the same as you, Shadowfiend, ended up with And So It Burns. I've been looking for Worship, The Conflict is an awesome song. A small metal shop here in Sac can order it for me. Good news from one of the handful of bands that can still be called Bay Area Thrash.

Never have been able to catch a show yet, I'm always heading down for an Exodus, DL, or Testament show. Someday...

I went to the liquor store one night and Got the CD with a 12 pack
and thank god I love beer because The Imagika self title is badass.
Been happy to be a fan ever since!

-OFFICERNICE.

TheBlindPrincess said:
o_O It's the first time I hear of you... If my 56k modem is able to resist another 10 minutes I will have "The Fallen One" downloaded.... And give you my impressions, if you want to d:
Ah, yes... What songs do you suggest me listening to, to have a wider idea of your sound? :)
Yikes 56K! I hope you got the song downloaded without too much hassle! Try all of the downloads if you can bear the wait! Its good stuff! Let us know what you think.

\m/!

Imagikadrummer said:
Thanks for the support Officernice! I agree beer and imagika go great together!!! lol!

Metal!

I think the next Imagika CD should come with Diapers
cause when I heard "Devil On Both Sides" and "Hexed" I nearly
shit my pants the songs were so heavy.

(If I got the titles wrong, forgive me, I'm half tanked right now)

My 2 Cents,

OfficerNice