Imagika CD Update

fossil

May 9, 2003
IMAGIKA UPDATE/JULY 2004

Well goddamn the mix for “Devils on Both Sides” is finally done! Cooked! It’s over Johnny! Seems like it has taken forever (which it has) to finish this CD, but hey we finally made it happen. Juan Urteaga (Vile, Skinlab, etc.) handled the job at his Trident Studios compound and between his shootin’ coal and us drinkin’ beer the thing turned out pretty F$#KIN’ good. We narrowed it down to 10 tracks from the original 12. (Yeah we ran out of money! HA!) The songs that made the cut are…………….

In Your Shadow
Spellbound
Hexed
Devils on Both Sides
Last Battalion
Back to the Beginning
Voice of Prejudice
Dead Eye-Stare
Evils Rising
Vigilante

Started over a year ago with Neil Kernon originally slated to handle the whole CD, we had to jump through fire bringing on new vocalist Norman Skinner with re-writing of the songs and re-cutting vocals which were originally done with our previous singer. Once the vocals were redone Neil’s schedule and ours just weren’t going to work out hence us bringing in Juan Urteaga to finish the CD. Things worked out great as Juan is Pure Metal and has a passion for all things heavy! The new material has some surprises as we were able to bring in some more melodic aspects due to Mr. Skinner’s killer vocal range. No worries there’s plenty of Metal going on and we’re still laying out the kill riffs!

No firm date on the release or label(s) but we’re working on it. Any interested parties should contact us at imagika@hotmail.com

Also the CD cover is done and looks fantastic! Imagika drummer Henry Moreno produced the final work.

new_cd.jpg

We’ll have some samples posted soon at www.imagikametal.com

Metal is the Law!
Steve-IMAGIKA

What songs didnt make the cut? Are they going to be released later?
Can I find them in the underground?

I want a copy of the record!

I am just dropping in to say I am eagerly awaiting the new album. This is going to ROCK!!

And yea! The cd art looks very professional!