Imagika Update

fossil

May 9, 2003
Imagika Update

We’ll hit the studio (Prairie Sun, Cotati CA.) in Jan. to finish the recording of the new CD. All new vocal tracks and bass will be laid down. There’s also going to be some more guitar since the arrangement have changed a bit with Norman the new vocalist reworking all the tunes. Everything sounds great and we can’t wait to get the tracks complete so we can get into the mixing stage which we’ll do again in Texas at Sonic Ranch were the whole thing all began. Neil Kernon will be doing the mix. Expect 12 tracks of straight up METAL! The CD title will change, but we just haven’t got it worked out yet. Any suggestions? Let us know! Some of the new songs will be:

In Your Shadow
Hexed
Devils on Both Sides
Last Battalion
Dead-Eye Stare
Back to the Beginning
I Still Dream
Spellbound
Voice of Prejudice

Also we just welcomed Pat Toms as the second guitarist to the band. He’s been a friend for years and now that his previous project Punisher is on hold he’s agreed to take on the gig. He’s a Bay Area Metal vet with tons of experience and brings a nice heavy touch to the band. Tons of guitars now! We’ve been looking for the right guy for awhile and we finally found him. Check out our site at www.imagikametal.com for upcoming bio info and pictures of the new line-up.

Some new demo material is currently being shopped so we hope to have an idea of a label and release date soon.

We also have a couple of Bay Area shows coming up at the following venues.

12/16/03
Imagika
Brocas Helm
Bombthreat
The Cat Club (Lucifer’s Hammer)
1190 Folsom Ave.
San Francisco
www.catsclubsf.com
1/23/04
Agent Steel
Imagika
Thanatopsis
The Pound SF
100 Cargo Way
Pier 96
San Francisco
www.poundsf.com

Our best wishes to all for the New Year in Metal! 2004

fossil said:
Imagika Update

We’ll hit the studio (Prairie Sun, Cotati CA.) in Jan. to finish the recording of the new CD. All new vocal tracks and bass will be laid down. There’s also going to be some more guitar since the arrangement have changed a bit with Norman the new vocalist reworking all the tunes. Everything sounds great and we can’t wait to get the tracks complete so we can get into the mixing stage which we’ll do again in Texas at Sonic Ranch were the whole thing all began. Neil Kernon will be doing the mix. Expect 12 tracks of straight up METAL! The CD title will change, but we just haven’t got it worked out yet. Any suggestions? Let us know! Some of the new songs will be:

In Your Shadow
Hexed
Devils on Both Sides
Last Battalion
Dead-Eye Stare
Back to the Beginning
I Still Dream
Spellbound
Voice of Prejudice
*You Don't Have to be old to be wise -Priest Cover
*Sinner- Priest Cover
*Do You Close Your Eyes- Rainbow Cover
*Still I'm Sad- Rainbow Cover

Our best wishes to all for the New Year in Metal! 2004

Who's producing it? Bob Rock? Martin Birch or Thom Allom?

Officer Nice

Imagikadrummer said:
Neil Kernon, who has worked with a wide range of musician's/bands. (Queen, Hall & Oates, Kansas, Queensryche, Flotsam & Jetsam, Priest, Yes, etc, etc...)

You didn't see I Modified your song list hee hee!
I AM EVIL HOMER! I AM EVIL HOMER!

Officer Nice