Favorite label(s)

Maybe you should.. it can be a great way of finding new bands.. For instance old Nuclear Blast or Earache releases are often blind buys for me.. they haven't failed me yet..
I also have a thing for Relapse.. Regain aren't too bad either.. then there's Napalm Records.. old Roadrunner/Roadracer of course..
No Fashion released quite a large number of good releases in the nineties..
That's all I can think of at the moment.. I'll let you guys come up with some more and I'll just agree with those :)

Maybe you should.. it can be a great way of finding new bands.. For instance old Nuclear Blast or Earache releases are often blind buys for me.. they haven't failed me yet..
I also have a thing for Relapse.. Regain aren't too bad either.. then there's Napalm Records.. old Roadrunner/Roadracer of course..
No Fashion released quite a large number of good releases in the nineties..
That's all I can think of at the moment.. I'll let you guys come up with some more and I'll just agree with those :)

I know what you mean by "blind buys." I have made quite a few of these, although they aren't always good choices. I have found that on blind buys that if I find a band I like on a certain label I will look into more bands on that label. My most recent blind buy was Laethora (I had already heard a few tracks off the album so it wasn't a complete blind buy.) I can't think of the label they are on right now, but I will look more into the bands on that label.

EDIT: If you haven't heard Laethora I strongly suggest you check them out.