favorite Live Album ?

redfly

Ruled By The Riff
Aug 22, 2005
Manchester/New England
Hey Thrashers ! now that we have what 4 live albums from Testament ? I was wondering what the favorite is.
Overall I think I'm still going for "Live At The Filmore" Murphy is just flawless...but I sure wish "Reign of Terror" was on it!

Live at the Fillmore by far. one of the best metal live albums ever... Apocalyptic City and Eerie Inhabitants make me cream my pants.

The Preacher
Alone In The Dark
Burnt Offerings
A Dirge
Eerie Inhabitants
The New Order
Low
Urotsukidoji
Into The Pit
Souls Of Black
Practice What You Preach
Apocalyptic City
Hail Mary
Dog Faced Gods
Return To Serenity-unplugged
The Legacy-unplugged
Trail Of Tears -unplugged
:)

The Preacher
Alone In The Dark
Burnt Offerings
A Dirge
Eerie Inhabitants
The New Order
Low
Urotsukidoji
Into The Pit
Souls Of Black
Practice What You Preach
Apocalyptic City
Hail Mary
Dog Faced Gods
Return To Serenity-unplugged
The Legacy-unplugged
Trail Of Tears -unplugged
:)

I have the CD, i meant the setlist from the show, i'm shure they played more than 60min.

I have the "live in Buenos Aires 94" bootleg and it is 2 songs less then Fillmore, not including the acoustic tracks.So 5 songs shorter all together.

I have the CD, i meant the setlist from the show, i'm shure they played more than 60min.

Definately the best live CD...

I've seen the Japanese version and it adds All I Could Bleed and The Legacy to the live show. I'd love to see a reissue with the full set. I'm assuming they played Disciples of the Watch too as I've never seen a show without it...perhaps Over the Wall also?

I really like the acoustic version of Trail of Tears. It captures the spirit of the sad episode in the history of the great Native American nation. Listening to that song makes me feel like I am walking alongside the brothers...